Puppies 0-10 wks old
ABOUT Miniature and Toy Goldens: #1) I Typically DO NOT LIST PERCENTAGES ANYMORE! There is no point to keep doing it. We are many generations down the road. If you like the parent dogs, go with that. If we breed back to a purebred, those will be higher percentage puppies. If we breed back to one of our larger, almost pure bred females....those will be higher percentage puppies.
Please keep in mind that achieving a miniature golden retriever with all of its golden retriever traits is a tough chore. A Toy golden is even more difficult and there will be less actual golden in many toy matings. That being said, our golden percentage is constantly "on the rise" with even our toy matings. We do not sacrifice the golden retriever look, disposition or personality with our toys so we are very selective in choosing our toy lines. Sooooo.....be prepared for a sweet baby that is at least 50% (typically 63-82%) golden retriever in gene, but ALL BUBBLY, HAPPY, WIGGLY, golden retriever in personality!
AKC GUIDELINES RATE FROM 1-5 ( Jack Russell Terrier and Labrador Retrievers both being a 5 and Golden Retrievers being a 3)
TOY ENERGY- 2-4 (3 average)
PURE GOLDEN ENERGY- 3
MINIATURE GOLDEN ENERGY- 1-3 (2 average)
Miniature golden size= 28-54 lbs
Toy Size = under 35 lbs
Typically 25-33 lbs
Although we can not guarantee size, we have come a long way and feel pretty good about most of our dogs staying within or at least close to the size estimates given.
PICTURES are updated every 7-14 days and will be posted on the proper puppy page. Please see our "picture day" page
IF A LITTER YOU ARE WATCHING IS NOT POSTED ON HERE: OR ON OUR PREGNANT NOW PAGE, THAT MEANS THERE IS NO AVAILABILITY ON THAT LITTER. ONLY AVAILABLE PUPS ARE POSTED ON THE PUPPY PAGES (unless I am behind a few days at removing sold pups)
Liberty X Jack litter above:
- Born 2/1/18
- Likely to mature 28-45 lbs
- 0 females $1900
- 1 male $1500
- Ready to ship "about" 3/29/18
Pretty little choc miniature lab female. About 14 weeks as of 5/19/18. Pixie has a totally kind , gentle delightful personality.
Pixie" is already crate trained, working on come, sit and leash training. Should mature at about 45 lbs. She currently resides with a 3.5 year old girl tgat packs her all over. $850 plus Shipping ($425 including rabies) for Pixie.
Bailey X Oliver litter pictured above:
English Cream Miniature Litter:
- Born 5/13/18
- Likely to mature 25-47 lbs
- Males $1700 (1 available) Females (6 available) $1900
- Due to summer shipping time/temperatures, we could have issues shipping via the airlines. We need to be prepared to facilitate alternative shipping/transport options.
CHARITY X OLIVER GIRL BELOW:
- Born 1/28/18
- Miniature size likely to mature 33-47 lbs
- Ready to go now!
- This girl LOVES to be right with you. Not high energy but not pokey either. She is VERY smart and will likely train very easily as she is eager to please.
- $1800 We are considering sending her off for training that will increase her price quickly as she will learn fast.
Skyes males below:
Skye X Oliver puppies (Above & Below) born 2/10/18
- Likely to mature 30-48 lbs
- Likely to be English cream or "white"
- Males $1500 (1 avail) Females $1900 (cream/light 2 avail)
- Likely to ship between April 6-10th time frame
Skye females above and below:
All puppies have a 2 year written guarantee to be free of all life threatening genetic defects or we will replace your puppy. All puppies will get at least one shot and be dewormed while here. All puppies are born in the house, and cared for. We are a FAMILY breeder of miniature golden hunting dogs and all of our dogs are indoor/outdoor dogs. All are friendly and well socialized with children and adults. Raising suitable family hunting dogs is our main objective. Because we have "little ones" too, temperament is a KEY factor in our breeding program.
We do not sell as breeders. Spay and neuter required.